Friday, January 15, 2010

Home office accessories that are funny, smart and cute.


Is your work at home office looking a little drab? Mine was. But after a quick browse around the internet I found a number of cute, funny and smart items to spice up my home office. Here are some of my favorite.

I laugh every time I see this. Talk about multitasking.


Another fun way to organize books.





One of the coolest coffee cups I've seen around lately. It looks so real; I might forget and throw it in recycling.


This poor teddy bear is willing to let you decapitate him so you can store your files. And no, he's not a regular teddy bear size.


It's girly, but I can't help loving it. What a pretty way to keep your files organized.



 Great little ornament for your desk that also keeps your paperclips tidy.










                                                                                                               For the artsy work at home business owner, a Picasso note bad.


I love this pen holder. Morbid but funny.












 Looking for more home office ideas? Check out this article.

3 comments:

Term papers said...

I found a number of cute, funny and smart items to spice up my home office. Here are some of my favorite's.

Shop Ticket Holders said...

This website offers the largest selection of car accessories and if you have Toyota car, you also can buy the Toyota accessories from the website. There are a lot of Toyota accessories that you can buy including the Toyota chrome, iced out emblems, Toyota lighting, Toyota side vents, and many more.

Unknown said...

This is really helpful I found it on Google Thanks for sharing this kind information.cute car accessories